Gomoto uses the Beanstream platform for it’s secure online payments. Therefore Visa and Mastercard are allowed. The transactional site is very highly secure. PAYPAL option for those who have this type of account is also accepted.
Wrong size, wrong color or even a bad idea? - No problem! You may return any item (with some exceptions) purchased online within 30 days of receipt of the product. And we do not even ask questions, however, you must respect these basic rules:
- All returns must be pre-approved by calling 1-855-346-6686 or by email. An item sent but not approved will be returned to the consumer's expense.
- Returned products must be made within 30 days maximum from the date of receipt for all orders made online or by phone. The date stipulated by the carrier after verification is the official date. The deadline is 15 days if purchased locally in-store at any branch of Goulet Moto Sports, in this case, the billing date is considered.
- No restocking fee, administration or recovery is charged to the customer if the return conditions are met.
- Books, DVD, CD, underwear, electrical components, batteries or special order requested by the customer are not refundable or exchangeable.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging with all labels, parts or components and in perfect condition for resale as new. It should not be used or altered.
- The return must be sent with the original invoice.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages by mail or any other return systems. A return by registered mail with a return receipt can protect you against those facts.
- Gomoto do not reimburse the return shipping cost.
- After checking the item returned, rules and procedures referred to and within a maximum of 30 days, Gomoto will refund the item in its entity. We do not refund shipping costs and the original transportation fee. Reimbursement will be made in the original method of payment.
- Gomoto reserves the right to refuse the item returned if all the conditions listed above are not met. In these cases, Gomoto will return the product to the customer at its own expense. A non negociable partial refund offer may be proposed to the customer to avoid the return of the product.
Command error made by Gomoto
The item you have ordered is wrong? Gomoto do his possible to control the quality of the product sent and the sending process. However errors can be committed from us. If such is the case, Gomoto will, in good faith, ensure the accuracy of the error and will take the item back within 30 days from the date of reception and return the right item replacement or, at customer’s request, make a refund. The refund may include cost incurred for returning the item under the conditions of Gomoto.
Return for item under warranty
Warranties on products are those offered by various manufacturers and are subject to their conditions. So what is covered and the time of coverage is dependent on each products. Gomoto depends on the decision of the manufacturer or his distributor, however, we will do our best to honor the manufacturer's warranty and help the client to find compensation. To make a claim on a guarantee, please call 450.435.2408 to make arrangements or go to our branch in Ste-Therese. Transportation costs from the customer's home and return costs are not covered under warranty.